Thursday, January 3, 2013

Mouthwatering Molinari


This will be a short & sweet review. Stop #19 was Molinari Delicatessen, which is phenomenal. I eat here frequently. When you get there you grab a number and wait for it to be called- warning going during peak hours can have you waiting for a long time. Next you pick your bread from the basket or you can go with the focaccia that they keep behind the counter (which I recommend trying). They have several other goodies in the store for you to buy as well: cheeses, chips, salads, drinks, etc. There are many sammy options or you can create your own. One of the most popular is the Molinari special- a combo of cold cuts, condiments, and cheese. I have tried a few different ones, but I always seem to go back to salami & provolone plain. I love being able to taste just the meat and the cheese. Their salami is outstanding. I sometimes buy of stick of it to bring to parties and when I do it always goes quickly. They do have a couple of tables out front, but this is more of a grab & go place. So go, grab, enjoy.      


 http://www.molinarisalame.com/

 5 Molinari loaves

No comments:

Post a Comment