Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Go Greco Go




I go to Caffe Greco, stop #24, at least once a week. Not only is it right across the street from my house, it is where I meet my boss for meetings. In fact it is so close to me that I can use my home wireless internet, which I often do. Not only is Greco great for conducting business meetings and getting work done on your lapper, it’s also great for coffee/tea, sammies, salads, and desserts. I’m a big fan of their paninis, but today I went the healthy route and ordered a chicken salad. It was really good. Tons of tender chicken strips, mozzarella cheese, tomatoes, and lettuce in a balsamic vinaigrette. The flavors were great, but next time I would request for them to go easy on the dressing. Another menu item I abso love there is the Chai Tea Latte. This is usually my go to during my weekly meetings. The staff is friendly and the atmosphere is quiet and spacious, with low festive music playing in the background. Keep in mind that Greco is cash only.   

http://www.caffegreco.com/


1 comment:

  1. Awesome posts about North Beach caffees!! I love Greco and go there on the weekends for a salmon + cream cheese bagel. Love their illy coffee too. I'll probably run into you there!

    ReplyDelete