Sunday, March 3, 2013

La (lovely) Boulange





Stop #32 was La Boulange. My lunch companion Erin said it best, so I’m going to steal her words, “I’ve never eaten anything here I didn’t like.” This is so true. Boulange is amazing. I eat here about once a week. Huge fan of their salads & chai lattes. The chai & coffee drinks are best enjoyed when dining in because they are served in big bowl-cups, aka cups of happiness. Erin had the open-faced smoked turkey, tomato, provolone, and aioli sammy with a side salad. This is my fave warm sammy on the menu. It tastes like eating a healthy slice of pizza. I had the warm goat cheese salad- herbed goat cheese, candied pecans, tomatoes, and greens in a vinaigrette dressing served with organic toast. Dee-lish. This is my go-to menu item, but Boulange has so many great options its always hard to decide which one to order. Most of their items are organic and on the healthier side. Love when healthy food tastes so good.

http://laboulangebakery.com/

5 warm Ciabatta loaves

No comments:

Post a Comment