Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Reveille Coffee Co.


Stop #45 was supposed to be Rico’s, but it recently closed down, bummer because I love Mexican food. But as the saying goes, when one door closes…so the new door that opened on Columbus is Reveille (translated it means awake) Coffee Co. I loved this place. They have a small breaky/lunch menu and obviously coffee options. I had the chopped salad- romaine lettuce, peppered salami, hard boiled egg, provolone, cannellini bean, parsnip, carrot, and red wine vinaigrette. Great flavors & textures. Tasted very fresh & all the ingredients complimented each other well. I especially liked the little cubes of cheese & salami. I prefer a bit of a crunch in my salads and the carrots provided lots of that desired crunch. The only thing that would of made it even better was avo, but everything is better with avo in my opinion. Cool spot with several healthy food choices. Looking forward to going back & trying one of their sammies & the giant sea salted chocolate chip cookies I unwillingly resisted. 
5 Ciabatta loaves




No comments:

Post a Comment