Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pergamino Cafe


Stop #47 Pergamino Café was a huge disappointment. Went for a lunch meeting & no one liked their food. I had the turkey muffaletta sammy, it was dry, and the turkey was bland. I asked for no sun-dried tomatoes & it came with them anyway. Normally it wouldn’t be a problem for me to pick them off, but it was a hot sammy so the cheese (which there wasn’t enough of) melted all the ingredients together making it impossible to pull the tomatoes off without destroying the sammy. The only good part was the homemade sourdough bread, but even that wasn’t anything to brag about. I barely finished half my meal and the rest of the table was the same. Joey had the sloppy joe(y), which wasn’t sloppy at all. Jacob had the Santa Fe chicken sammy, and he said there was nothing Santa Fe about it because it was flavorless. Josh had the all American breaky- eggs, bacon, toast, and potatoes- it was average. Needless to say I will not be returning. 

 One Ciabatta loaf


No comments:

Post a Comment