Thursday, July 19, 2012

Brandy Ho's

Stop #6 was Brandy Ho's Hunan Food. I've gotten food delivered from here a couple of times, but never been inside the restaurant. It's large and was fairly busy for lunch time. They have amazing lunch specials. Upon being seated they serve you wonton crisps & tea. Both were good. I ordered the garlic chicken & steamed rice which came with hot & sour soup (my fave), cold noodles in peanut sauce, and a green onion cake. My lunch companion, Shawn, ordered the hunan style stewed beef which came with the soup & onion cake, but pickled veggies instead of cold noodles. Both these lunch specials were under 8 bux. A ton of food for that price. I really enjoyed the entire meal especially the soup & the garlic chicken. Luckily I ordered the chicken mild since my mouth was on fire by the end of my meal- but i'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to spicy food. Shawn enjoyed his as well and said it was pretty typical for what he would expect for a hunan lunch special but for the price it was well worth it. The service was also really good, extremely attentive, they were eager little beavers. Whether it's dine in or delivery i'm sure to eat here again.



www.brandyhos.com

4 out of 5 Ciabatta loaves


No comments:

Post a Comment