Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Petite Deli


Stop #42, Petite Deli is definitely named appropriately. Everything about it is petite- the size, the menu selections, and the prices. They have salads and sammies, all affordable especially by NB standards. I ordered the small Greek salad from the friendly lady behind the counter. She informed me it would be ready in three minutes, which made me chuckle, but turned out to be accurate. The price difference between the large & the small was only a dollar, but I’m glad I still opted for the small because it was plenty big enough for me. The dressing was tangy, the lettuce was crisp, and the green peppers gave it a bit of a kick. It had tons of yummy feta, fresh tomatoes, and salty olives. I enjoyed it, but it was a little heavy on the dressing. Simple, but effective. I might go back to try the sammies one of these days or it could be fun to time the salad making process again. J   

3 Ciabatta loaves



No comments:

Post a Comment