Thursday, February 7, 2013

Reacquainted & it tastes so good...






Stop #28, Original US Restaurant, yes please! I had only eaten here once before and it was over a year ago, I liked it, but it just wasn’t a place I ever thought to go back to. That will not be the case now. Goose and I dined there last week and it was awesome. Great atmosphere, attentive service, decent prices, and delish food. I had the penne a la salsa rosa- penne pasta in a tomato cream sauce and I added fresh mozzarella, which ended up being a wise move. The melted mozzarella complimented the rich sauce and al dente pasta nicely. The portion size was generous enough for me to make two meals out of it, love when that happens. They offer 2-3 specials daily and Goose got one of them. She had homemade pappardelle pasta with shrimp & zucchini in a tomato sauce. They were the widest pappardelle I’ve ever seen and the texture was perfect. Great flavors & it tasted extremely fresh. OG US also has TVs, which is always a plus for this sports girl. I’m really happy I was reacquainted with this place and look forward to eating there more than once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment