Friday, November 2, 2012

Pizzelle di North Beach


Ok, so in case anyone in SF hasn’t heard the Giants are the World Series Champs…AGAIN! I did consume Columbus during their wild run, but blogging about it was a challenge since I was consumed with baseball games. Back on October 21st I went to stop #11, Pizzelle di North Beach. What better way to fuel up before an NLCS game than a slice of pizza and a beer? I was extremely impressed with this place. I ordered my pesto slice, a side of ranch dressing and a Peroni (all for $7.25!) from the very friendly man behind the counter. While he heated it up in the oven I was pleasantly surprised to find out that Pizzelle is MUCH more than just pizza by the slice. They have a full menu. I wasn’t even aware of this until I started checking out my surroundings and saw the large chalkboard above the counter with several menu items on it. They offer appys, salads, pasta, and sammies as well. This is a very good thing because if the slice of pizza I had is any indication of how good the rest of the food is, it will be delish. My pesto slice was one of the best I’ve had. Soft cheesy dough on top of a crunchy crust. Yummo. They have a couple of TVs for your viewing pleasure, friendly staff, good prices, and comfy booths. I look forward to going back to check out other menu items. 


5 Ciabattas

No comments:

Post a Comment